Ondro is a developer and consultant specializing in combining standard and proven tools to solve new and challenging problems. He's also an experienced lecturer, a Scrum master and expert in Java EE, Jakarta EE and MicroProfile ecosystems.
As an experienced Java developer and trainer, he's also helped companies to build and educate their development teams and improve their development processes. He currently works for Payara Services, helping their customers and the wider Java community with their projects based on the Payara Platform.
He's a member of several opensource projects, a leader of the Czech Java User Group and a Java Champion.
Ondro is a regular conference speaker at international conferences. Since 2016, he's presented at the following conferences:
- JavaOne, San Francisco, USA (years 2016, 2017)
- Oracle CodeOne, San Francisco, USA (years 2018, 2019)
- Devoxx, London, UK (year 2017)
- Devoxx, Antwerp, Belgium (year 2018)
- JFokus, Stockholm, Sweden (year 2019)
- GeeCon, Prague, Czechia (years 2016, 2019)
- GeeCon, Krakow, Poland (year 2017)
- Devops Con, Munich, Germany (year 2019)
- Java2Days, Sofia, Bulgaria (years 2016, 2018)
- W-JAX, Munich, Germany (years 2016, 2017)
- Java Developer Days, Krakow, Poland (year 2016)
- Oracle Code, Prague, Czechia (year 2017)
- JPrime, Sofia, Bulgaria (years 2017, 2018)
- Bed-Con, Berlin, Germany (year 2017)
- Oredev, Malmo, Sweden (year 2017)
- Devoxx, Casablanca, Morocco (year 2017)
- JavaLand, Bruehl, Germany (year 2018)
- EclipseCon, France (year 2018)