Ondro is a software developer and consultant specializing in combining standard and proven tools to solve new and challenging problems. He's been developing in Java for over 10 years. He’s worked for clients like Payara, LottoLand, Uniqa and others. He has co-founded OmniFish, where he works as a director and Jakarta EE expert. He’s passionate about helping his clients and the wider Java community with their projects based on Jakarta EE and similar technologies.
As an experienced Java developer and instructor, he's helped companies build and educate their development teams and improve their development processes.
He's a core member of several opensource projects and Jakarta EE specification projects. He’s a frequent conference speaker, leader of the Czech JUG and a Java Champion.
Ondro is a regular conference speaker at international conferences. Since 2016, he's presented at the following conferences:
- EclipseCon, Germany (year 2022)
- GeeCon, Prague, Czechia (years 2016, 2019, 2022)
- JavaLand, Bruehl, Germany (years 2018, 2021)
- JFokus, Stockholm, Sweden (year 2019)
- Devops Con, Munich, Germany (year 2019)
- Oracle CodeOne, San Francisco, USA (years 2018, 2019)
- Devoxx, Antwerp, Belgium (year 2018)
- JPrime, Sofia, Bulgaria (years 2017, 2018)
- Java2Days, Sofia, Bulgaria (years 2016, 2018)
- EclipseCon, France (year 2018)
- JavaOne, San Francisco, USA (years 2016, 2017)
- Oracle Code, Prague, Czechia (year 2017)
- Devoxx, London, UK (year 2017)
- GeeCon, Krakow, Poland (year 2017)
- W-JAX, Munich, Germany (years 2016, 2017)
- Bed-Con, Berlin, Germany (year 2017)
- Oredev, Malmo, Sweden (year 2017)
- Devoxx, Casablanca, Morocco (year 2017)
- Java Developer Days, Krakow, Poland (year 2016)